Helium mass spectrometer leak detector overview
Vactron company represents Heliot helium mass spectrometer leak detector and provides services and maintenance training.
Heliot is a universal modern leak detector designed to implement all methods of mass spectrometry leak test in accordance with european standarts.
Key features of mass spectrometric leak detector
1) High pumping performance. The effective test port pumping speed is 5 l/s for helium.
2) Tablet PC for wireless control and signal display is included in the standard package.
3) Intuitive operation control via the high-resolution screen with fade resistance.
4) Installation of oil-free scroll or oil rotary vane pumps of various speeds, according to customer requirements.
5) Transport trolley to move the leak detector with a pump in the operating room.
6) A simple periodic maintenance of the leak detector, which can be performed by employees of the enterprise after maintenance training.
7) The device is economical to use. Consumables and spare parts always in stock.
8) Hydrogen, as helium, can be used as the test gas.
- verification of any industrial objects (vacuum chambers, tanks, pipes, valves, etc.), including processes with high and non-stable level of He-background
- high-threading test of sealed products (seals, valves, housings of electronic devices, microelectronics)
- integration into automatic lines with centralized management
- solution of research tasks requiring non-standard algorithms for working with vacuum.